2021 PDMTCAI BOARD OF DIRECTORS
President: Mark Soloway (Term ends 4/2022)
Vice-President: John Greve (Term ends 4/2022)
Treasurer: Kim MacLean (Term ends 4/2022)
Secretary: Michael Lawday (Term ends 4/2023)
Member-at-Large: Bryan Dewhurst (Term ends 4/2023)
Plaza de Monaco's history and method of operation:
This six-building complex was constructed in 1970-73, going condo in three phases starting in 1980.
- Plaza de Monaco consists of two seven-story towers.
- It also consists of four three-story "gardens" buildings.
There are a total of 213 units ranging from studios to three-bedrooms.
- Some have fireplaces.
- Some have excellent mountain views.
- High-quality common areas, tree-covered grounds, and a desirable location make this a very pleasant place to live.
There are no age restrictions for ownership or for renters/lessees.
Dogs and cats are allowed, with a limit of two pets per unit.
Light rail is relatively close.
This is NOT an apartment complex! Although owners may choose to rent or lease their unit(s), THEY are responsible both legally and financially for their tenants, and almost all requests for services must go through the owner(s). Most services that apartment renters are accustomed to seeking from "the office" are the responsibility of the owner(s) in a condominium association.
This is what you will see when you enter the main door.
Plaza de Monaco offers a welcoming foyer, backed by a beautiful swimming pool which is available for year-round use. From May to September, sliding glass doors are opened to expand the indoor pool, doubling its size. Lovely flower beds add color to the fountain-accented patio, which is furnished with umbrella-topped tables and plenty of lounge chairs for your enjoyment of Colorado’s sunshine. A Jacuzzi is located adjacent to the indoor portion of the swimming pool.
- The receptionist’s office is located to the immediate left of the foyer, giving her full view of the entry-secured front door.
- Our party room, located further down the hallway, includes a full kitchen, a large-screen television, and a small library. Normally open to everyone, the party room may be reserved for private, closed events when it is not otherwise booked.
- A pocket billiards room is located to the immediate right of the foyer. It includes two nine-foot, professional-grade Brunswick pool tables, one of which is covered with a table tennis overlay.
- A workout room, with a variety of exercise equipment, is adjacent both to the pocket billiards room and to the indoor section of the swimming pool. Also, women’s and men’s locker rooms, both of which contain showers, are connected to the workout area.
- A guest room is available for short-term rental (one day up to two weeks) when you wish to accommodate visitors.
Plaza de Monaco is located at 2880 S. Locust, which is in the extreme southeastern part of the city of Denver, Colorado.
We are located just east of I-25 (exit 202) and just south of Yale Avenue.